*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More girls to choose from
  2. Who to Start With?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828451-High-School-Girl-Weight-Gain/cid/1346610-More-girls-to-choose-from
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1828451
Fatten up a high school girl. From the peppy cheerleader to the mysterious goth girl.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More girls to choose from

    by: L. Hawk
Acira Patel: Age 16 Acira is the new girl in town. Her father recently got a promotion, forcing them to move. She's slightly awkward around people and prefers to be alone. She has two older sisters that are away at college, so she live alone with her dad. Acira doesn't really like being physically active and spends most of her time reading, playing video games, and watching tv. Acira has long, curly black hair that drapes over her shoulders and stunning golden eyes. She has a thin, yet curvy body. Her hips are wide for a girl her size. She 5'6", with B-cup breast and a nice round rear end. She has dark brown skin with a few pimples here and there.

Gabriella Cortez: Age 19 Gabriella is a tough girl. She has spent her high school years getting into fights, skipping class, and getting into trouble. So much so that she had to repeat her senior year. She doesnt care about school and would much rather smoke weed with her friends. Gabriella wears a lot of make-up and has several tattoos. These aspects don't take away from her beauty. The chola has braided brown hair usually wrapped in a bandana. She wears baggy pants and tank tops that show off her toned, flat stomach and generous DD-cup breast. She has a ghetto booty and long legs with thick thighs. She's a very intimidating woman, even though she's only 5'2", and people know not to mess with her.

Lena Ahmed: Age 15 Lena is a wild child. Her parents are very overprotective and have tried their best to keep her in line. Nothing has worked. She is one of the popular girls and is often seen as the life of the party. She also has a reputation of being a slut. Lena loves having fun and going crazy, regardless of what other people may thnk about her. She has light brown skin with dark hair and gorgeous brown eyes. She has an outstanding hourglass figure with wide hips, C-cup breast, and a bubble butt that the majority of the football team has played with at one time or another. She's 5'5" and not very smart. She gets by in school by flirting with her teachers or getting nerds to do her work for her and uses her bubbling sexuality to get her way in all other aspects of life as well.

Chelsea Moran: Age 18 Chelsea is an average girl. She is really friendly and always trys to please people. She's probably the nicest person in the school. People sometimes take advantage of her, but she doesn't really care, as long as she's helping. She participates in charity events and fundraisers to help the less fortunate. She has large green eyes and medium-length red hair. She has pale freckled skin and a slightly chubby body. Her breast are on the small side, at a B-cup. Her butt is flat and almost shapeless. She has a small pot belly that is hardly noticeable with love handles to match. She was once rail-thin, but has started to indulge as of late, eating leftover bake sale food and donuts from her part-time job at Krispy Kremes. She's a tall girl and plays on her school and church basketball teams standing at 6'1"

You have the following choices:

1. Acira Patel

2. Gabriella Cortez

3. Lena Ahmed

4. Chelsea Moran

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 L. Hawk (UN: twigzybird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L. Hawk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828451-High-School-Girl-Weight-Gain/cid/1346610-More-girls-to-choose-from