*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Boyfriend Wants Her To
  2. Laura
  3. Who to Start With?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828451-High-School-Girl-Weight-Gain/cid/1852741-New-Boyfriend-Wants-Her-To
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1828451
Fatten up a high school girl. From the peppy cheerleader to the mysterious goth girl.
This choice: New Boyfriend Wants Her To  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

New Boyfriend Wants Her To

    by: L. Hawk
Laura stood under the bleachers watching the football players practice, her eye on one in particular. After some mild flirting a few weeks earlier, Laura had become obsessed with co-captain Tyrese Watson. She had been following/stalking him since then, watching his muscular form from the shadows.

Laura prided herself on being a strong, independent woman, but the thought of his lips on hers turned the girl to mush. She would do anything to feel his body against hers. As he removed his helmet and wiped the glistening sweat off his strong chocolate brow, she swooned, barely able to contain herself.

Most hot guys wouldn't give her the time of day, but he noticed her. He kissed her cheek. He called her cool. Laura needed him, she needed him badly. But an Adonis like him would never want a drama-geek goth like her. She had to become his ideal woman, but how? She didn't know what he liked.

"He likes Lena Ahmed", she said to herself, "but everybody loves that little bimbo". "What's so special about Lena anyway, besides the fact that more drunk guys have ridden her than a mechanical bull", she smirked and snorted at her own joke. "Tyrese has to want more than that. He not like the rest of them".

"There's got to be a way to find out what he wants", Laura said in frustration before a light bulb went off in her head. I've got it! I know exactly how to find out?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue to Stalk Him

2. Go Undercover

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 L. Hawk (UN: twigzybird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L. Hawk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828451-High-School-Girl-Weight-Gain/cid/1852741-New-Boyfriend-Wants-Her-To