*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let the growing fun begin.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829442-Ever-Growing-Girls-of-Naruto/cid/1232150-Let-the-growing-fun-begin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1829442
The girls from Naruto begin to grow bigger. let the fun begin.
Chapter #1

Let the growing fun begin.

    by: Luminar
Long ago, before the Hidden Village's were created by the Ninja, a powerful Female Sage known as Kaede roamed the Land's aiding any who needed help with task's such as increasing the amount of food for small village's and restoring destroyed trees and home's. How she was able to increase food amount's was by using her own Jutsu known as Goddess's touch which allowed her to change the size of anything to any size. If it were used on a human, they would be able to breath anywhere with little worry for air and not worry about aging either but the one who would use it would have to give up the life they know and take on the Role of Goddess.

After Several years and being chased down for the power of the Goddess's Touch Jutsu, Kaede had placed her power into two Separate Rings and locked them away into Two small boxes. Once she had down that, Kaede throw the boxes into the Sea and they were lost at Sea since then.

Now whoever finds the one of the rings or both will be able to use the Goddess's touch Jutsu and obtain all information about it's effect. However, this is a story that very few had heard of and the existence of the two rings have become but mere rumor's to those who have heard of them.

Our tale takes place as someone finds the box with one of the rings but the question is, who and how shall they find it and how will they use it's power?

You have the following choices:

1. Sakura.

2. Hinata.

*Noteb*
3. Ino

4. Tsunade

5. Other choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Luminar (UN: gtsfan087 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Luminar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829442-Ever-Growing-Girls-of-Naruto/cid/1232150-Let-the-growing-fun-begin