*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831209-Harry-Potter---The-True-Tales/cid/1236102-Start-Year-1---The-Philosophers-Stone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1831209
This is Harry Potter re-written to include all the kinky tales that the books don't have!!
This choice: Start Year 1 - The Philosophers Stone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Start Year 1 - The Philosophers Stone

    by: Vincanity
The train rolls along and you can't help but to feel somewhat alone on this journey... I mean, Hagrid told you everything and helped you to buy all your things for school, but other than him you really don't have any friends... Or enemies for that matter. You never thought you would miss Dudley's company, but right now a friend or an enemy would be better than nothing! As this thought crossed your mind, the compartment door slid open to reveal a grubby looking red headed boy.

"Hey, do you mind if i join you? All the other compartments are full" He said.

"Not at all!" You reply, happy to finally have some company, and hopefully a new friend.

The red headed boy sat down opposite you and introduced himself as Ron Weasley.

"I'm Harry... Harry Potter" You replied.

His eyes grew wide at the sound of your name. Hagrid wasn't lying when he said that there wasn't a witch or wizard alive who didn't know who you were! He sat in stunned silence, as if he wasn't quite sure of what to say. Then he blurted out what must have been the first thing on his mind...

"So do you have the... The.... The scar??" He said, and blushed instantly.

You grinned and pulled back your fringe, revealing the lightning bolt scar upon your forehead. He smiled back and said it was wicked. It was then that you knew you had made your first friend in the wizarding while aside of Hagrid. Suddenly, the door slid open and a girl poked her head inside your compartment.

"Excuse me, have either of you seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost one" She asked you both in a very snotty and arogant kind of way.

This girl seemed to breathe confidence as you both looked up at her dumbfounded, shaking your haids no. She noticed that Ron has his wand out and was performing magic, and a sly smile crossed her smug face.

"Oh, doing magic are you? Go on then, let's see it" She said.

Once again, Ron's face flushed a red that was a similar shade to his hair as he cleared his throat and lifted his wand... Needless to say, his spell was unsuccessful.

"Well, that wasn't very good now was it... I have tried different spells that actually work... Watch this!" She said, as she pointed her wand at your broken glasses. "Occulus Reparo"...

In an instant the sticky tape that held your glasses together flew off and your glasses were fixed. Suprised at the spell, you look up at this girl.

"I know you! You're Harry Potter", she said excitedly, after finally recognising who you were.

"I am Hermoine Granger" She said...

How do you react...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831209-Harry-Potter---The-True-Tales/cid/1236102-Start-Year-1---The-Philosophers-Stone