*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 1
  2. Scott
  3. So Many Choices..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832759-X-Men-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1360539-Story-1
by BB42
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832759
Make your favourite male mutants as fat as you want.
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Story 1

    by: Shadow
In a beach cabin in the tropics were Scott, Jean, Emma, and Betsy were on the beach tanning and swimming and just relaxing. Scott was just resting there on a lawn chair looking as the girls, Jean in green string bikini, Emma in a white string bikini and Betsy in a purple string bikini. The girls were playing in the water, Emma sunbathing, Jean using her powers to make an air bubble so that she and Betsy can go diving and see the fish. Scott wore a dark crimson red boardshorts showing off his prized body.

Emma noticed that since they first got here, Scott was depressed and that he would just sit there and barely get enough sleep and eat. "Girls have you notice the state that Scott is in ? We have to figure it out or he might lose his fighting spirit and his will to live and trust me I have seen those types of men before and they don't have a happy ending" she said mentally.

"Emma we have to give Scott some distance and time so he will overcome his problem and maybe come out about it" said Jean mentally. "She is right Jean he tends to be zip lip. "Fine what do you suggest we do Emma ? " said Jean mentally.

"We need to visit his mind and find why his depressed" said Emma mentally. "I am in ,but I don't want to damage his mind" said Jean mentally. "I am in too" said Betsy.

"Sleep" said Emma as she looked at Scott and saw that his head fall back. She saw that the water raised and two figures came out revealing two women and they were wet-less and they came up to Emma and she came up to sleeping Scott.

They pressed their hands on his forehead and they appeared in his mind and saw a shining memory and it showed a young very fat Scott with his mom feeding his lots of foods and he smiling and wanting more. They then exited his mind.

"Well that's unexpected" said Jean. "I think I get when he was young he was very fat and happy because of his mom and when he lost his parents he lost all his weight" said Emma. " I read that people who at a young age who were very fat developed a sense of security" said Betsy.

"Girls i am going to try something to put our theories at ease" said Emma as she extended her hands.

"Scott what is your dream" said Emma.

"To get feed and fatten by my favorite girls " said Scott.

"Well I'm am going fattened Scott up I think he will look cute all fat and chubby" said Emma.

"Well I'm in and I what to try all these recipes I have been dying to try and make" said Betsy.

"I'm in to make him happy and maybe he would stay in the back in fights" said Jean.

"Jean since you have the phoenix can you make Scott immune to health effects and make an illusion to make he appear skinny to everyone , but us said Emma

"All ready done" said Jean as she snapped her finger.








You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. that night they have a big dinner

*Noteb*
2. the next morning

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow (UN: shadowreader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BB42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832759-X-Men-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1360539-Story-1