*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Potion
  2. Shrink
  3. Every Demigod has a beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833202-Percy-Jackson-Female-Interactive/cid/1756548-A-Potion
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1833202
Do anything to the females from Percy Jackson. *UPDATED DESCRIPTION! MUST READ!*
This choice: A Potion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Potion

    by: link
Hera smirked. She had the perfect opportunity to get revenge on that annoying daughter of Athena for disrespecting her. Sending cows and their "presents" after her was amusing (especially when the girl slipped in a pile at school and was humiliated and given a month's detention cleaning "her messes" up) but now Hera wanted to take revenge to the next level. Annabeth Chase' humiliation was just beginning. She switched the girls water with a shrinking potion (disguising it as an Ice Mountain water bottle).

Annabeth went on a walk in the Camp's woods. She wasn't worried about monsters because she knew she could handle herself against anything. She took a sip from what she thought was her water bottle. She got a funny feeling in her stomach and let out a huge burp. "Excuse me" she thought in shock as she clamped a hand over her mouth too late. Where had that come from? She wasn't a crude girl like Clarisse and the other daughters of Ares or even Thalia (who burped like a man on occasion after eating a cheeseburger to show she was still her own person even as a Huntress, though she claimed Artemis was more amused than disgusted by that display).

The funny feeling went as quickly as it came. Annabeth breathed a sigh of relief until she noticed everything started getting bigger. No, she was shrinking! "Help!" she squeaked. What was even worse was that her clothes didn't shrink with her. "Oh no" she thought. Just then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 link (UN: ro781727 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833202-Percy-Jackson-Female-Interactive/cid/1756548-A-Potion