*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Daddy Dearest
  2. Days of Future Passed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/183615-Awakenings-Hell-is-for-Children/cid/60645-Daddy-Dearest
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #183615
Your life in the past as an abused child. Can you survive?
This choice: Pick up the pipe and face him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Daddy Dearest

    by: RatDog
You grab the piece of pipe and get up on your feet. You swing, aiming for the side of his head, but he reaches out and knocks it away easily. You dive for the pipe which has fallen to the floor, trying to get to it before he does.

He stomps your hand with his foot just as your fingers are curling around the pipe.
You hear a sickening crunch, and feel the wave of pain rush from your fingers up your arm to your terrified brain. He kicks you in the chest and you curl up, trying to protect yourself, you know the drill...

"That was a very bad thing to do to, son.” he says, with exaggerated calmness.
"And you know what happens to bad kids, right?" He picks up the pipe...

Through the haze of pain and fear you see a shadow approaching your father from behind. It's your Mom, and she's holding something.
WHAM! she slams the frying pan down on top of his head and he crumples to the floor.

You stumble over to where he is lying, to check if he is alive. You see he isn't dead, just unconscious, and you feel disappointed, then guilty for feeling that way. You kick him, hard, in the ribs, and he groans in his sleep. "How's that feel, huh pop?" But he doesn't answer.

You have the following choices:

1. Steal his wallet and run away

2. Tie him up and call the police

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/183615-Awakenings-Hell-is-for-Children/cid/60645-Daddy-Dearest