*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The STORM Happens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836874-The-Tickling-of-Victoria-j-and-Ariana-g/cid/1249909-The-STORM-Happens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Fantasy · #1836874
Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, and Ciara Bravo who go through some ticklish situations
Chapter #1

The STORM Happens

    by: the man of mystery
Victoria justice, Ariana grande, and Ciara bravo went on a vacation on their yacht. the three friends were driving their yacht when out of nowhere it started to rain. "Oh,no" said Ariana." Its raining out quick everyone inside". Everyone went inside as the storm got even worse. The three girls were all wearing the same things, bikinis and flip-flops. The three girls crowded together scared about what will happen to them. Then they felt the big boat start to be thrown around in the water. Stuff started to fall down and move. Then Victoria felt something touch her foot. She looked down to see water coming in from under the door. Then the ship got thrown around so much that the three girls all hit there heads and passed out.
The next day the three girl woke up to see that they had crashed into an island. so they just raced off the ship scared out of their wits and got onto the beach. They seem to be on an unknown island.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the man of mystery (UN: chunker123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the man of mystery has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836874-The-Tickling-of-Victoria-j-and-Ariana-g/cid/1249909-The-STORM-Happens