*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake Up!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839451-SSBBW-Mini-GTS-Island/cid/1255727-Wake-Up
by Sekiko
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1839451
You wake up and find yourself on an island populated entirely by really fat gigantic women
Chapter #1

Wake Up!

    by: Sekiko
You wake up lieing on a soft bed, groggy from your recent cruise. It sure was fun and relaxing on that ship, except that storm. But now you were home, and... no, the storm! It tore up the boat, you were on a piece of driftwood, and you blacked out after swimming to some island! You opened your eyes and looked around. Though it was dark, you could tell this wasn't your room, it seemed to be for someone a bit bigger than the average human, what with the big chairs and other furniture, you were barely taking up any space on that bed. As you tried to fit this together in your head, the door opened, and an immense figure walked in the room. "Oh, finally awake," a female voice said as she closed the door. You couldn't tell what she looked like, except she was huge, the tallest and fattest women you'd ever seen. She walked over to the window and opened the curtains, filling the room with sunlight which blinded you temporarily. "You've been out for a few days, thought you might be in a coma or something," the woman added and as your eyes adjusted you recognized the woman in front of you.

Where do you know her from?

You have the following choices:

1. Anime and Western Cartoons

2. Video Games

3. Live Action TV or Movies

4. Books

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sekiko (UN: slycooper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sekiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839451-SSBBW-Mini-GTS-Island/cid/1255727-Wake-Up