*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Junichi Tachibana's route!
  2. Chose a route!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839525-Amagami-SS-Shrinking-Story/cid/1255966-Junichi-Tachibanas-route
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DeVil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1839525
Amagami SS girls will have the power to shrink either You! or Junichi!
This choice: Junichi Tachibana  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Junichi Tachibana's route!

    by: DeVil
WAIT! before we go any further... lets start with a girl!... when you chose this girl, she will be the main giantess! HOWEVER, you can add other girls to the story but they can be a giantess for a short time only (unless if the main girl give away a shrunken person and you want to fallow the story of that person) . After that they can ether leave or shrink. Also the other girls can be giantess to the poor shrunken Junichi or You, while they are shrunk by the main girl... its up to you!

PLEASE NOTE! that you can add yourself or other girls along the way!

so who is the MAIN girl? ( there are many girls in this series )
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DeVil (UN: unknowndevil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeVil has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839525-Amagami-SS-Shrinking-Story/cid/1255966-Junichi-Tachibanas-route