*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You #1
  2. Chose a route!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839525-Amagami-SS-Shrinking-Story/cid/1256957-You-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DeVil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1839525
Amagami SS girls will have the power to shrink either You! or Junichi!
This choice: You #1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You #1

    by: Ethin
It was just a normal day for you at home and it was getting to be around midnight so you thought it would be a dandy ass idea to hit the sack. You crawl into bed covering yourself in the sheets "I hope tomorrows gonna be good." you mutter to yourself as you drift off to sleep.

It wasn't long until you finally had the sun hit you in the eyes "Oh man...REALLY! Morning..." you try to lean over and shut the blinds with your eyes still closed but you were surprised to find out there wasn't anything to touch. "what the hell?" you finally open your eyes to notice your not in your room anymore "Hey hey hey! Where gem I!" you stand up and look around "Wow.." it finally hits you your in a giant room! Your heart starts to race as you try to understand what's going on "where em I! This is deffinently NOT my room!...looks like a girls room?" you continue to look around at all the giant objects when all the sudden you hear foot steps heading your way.

"That dosnt sound good!" you run under what looked like a giant bed and waited to see what was coming thru the giant door. You watch as a giant girl opens the door and shuts it behind her "Ph boy this isnt going to go well."

Who's the girl.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Miya Tachibana

*Noteb*
2. Tsukasa Ayatsuji

*Noteb*
3. Haruka Morishima

4. Ai Nanasaki

*Noteb*
5. More I say!!! More!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ethin (UN: crazyethin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeVil has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839525-Amagami-SS-Shrinking-Story/cid/1256957-You-1