*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Group 1
  2. Who will we follow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843250-Pokemon-Transform-Story/cid/1265452-Group-1
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1843250
Ash and his friends find a strange stone that causes them to undergo strange changes
This choice: Group 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Group 1

    by: Hidden in a Box
It was a seemingly peaceful day for Ash and his friends as they made their way through a forest to their next destination. Currently, the group was stopping for lunch in the campsite they had set up.

Ash was currently traveling with his friends Misty and Brock. Misty had taken some time off from the Cerulean Gym to join him for a bit of traveling, while Brock was currently preparing lunch. He had to admit, he liked traveling with them again.

"Sure is fun traveling with Misty and Brock again, right Pikachu?" he asked his partner, who currently sat on his shoulder.

"Pika!" the electric-type replied

As the trainer walked through the campsite, he suddenly tripped, and fell to the ground. "Woah!" he let out in surprised. He then looked at what he had tripped over, and saw that it was a strange looking rock sticking out of the ground. He the dug it out and examined it. "Wonder what this is...?" he wondered out loud. He then walked over to the others. "Hey guys!" he called out and they all gathered around him.

"What is it, Ash?" Misty asked.

"I just found a weird stone burried in the ground." he said as he held it out for them to see.

"Wow, what kind of stone is that?" Misty wondered.

"Looks almost like an evolution stone, but not one that I'm familiar with." Brock said.

As they looked over the stone, it suddenly began to glow, and a bright, blinding light engulfed the group.

You have the following choices:

1. They all swap genders

2. They all swap bodies

3. Their personalities get swapped/changed

4. Their clothes change

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hidden in a Box (UN: burningking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden in a Box has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843250-Pokemon-Transform-Story/cid/1265452-Group-1