*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Free Spot 3
  2. Free Spots
  3. Age groups
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845671-ATypical-Life-as-a-Kaiju-Giantess/cid/2263741-Free-Spot-3
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1845671
Trying to have a normal life is hard when you're gigantic...
This choice: Free Spot 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Free Spot 3

    by: tallwriter
Name: Chloe
Kaiju Name: Chloezilla
Age: 6
Hair style and color: Strawberry blonde with a ponytail.
Eye color: Blue
Skin: Fair.
Height: 500 feet.
Clothes: A pink one piece bikini.
Powers: She is incredibly strong and durable, and she is able to breathe underwater and can fire a beam of atomic energy from her mouth or blasts of lightning or gravity power from her hands. She can also roar like a kaiju.
Where they live: New York City
Bio: Chloe was a sweet little girl who loved small animals and sometimes got picked on at school because she was the shortest kid in her class. She often dreamed of being huge and powerful so she could help out tiny people and would never get picked on. One day, she got her wish when she was a mysterious orb of rainbow-colored light appeared in her room and was absorbed into her body. The orb made her grow to 500 feet tall and gave her incredible powers. Her parents and everyone else in New York City were horrified at first to see this titanic little girl, but Chloezilla showed them that she was a sweet and gentle kaiju girl who just wanted to help tiny people and be friends with them. She likes to play at being a giant monster sometimes, but she is always careful not to cause any actual harm, and she helps the people of New York City whenever they have need of someone very big and strong. In return for Chloe's kindness, the people constructed a special enclosure for her to live in, and even made giant toys for her to play with.
Additional Info: Before she grew, she was very close with her teenaged big brother, Zack, who often protected her from bullies or comforted her when she had a bad dream. Nowadays, she often snuggles with Zack in her sleep, and she's thrilled at being big enough to protect him now.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tallwriter (UN: whitebearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845671-ATypical-Life-as-a-Kaiju-Giantess/cid/2263741-Free-Spot-3