*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Momzilla
  2. Free Spots
  3. Age groups
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845671-ATypical-Life-as-a-Kaiju-Giantess/cid/2371827-Momzilla
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1845671
Trying to have a normal life is hard when you're gigantic...
This choice: Free Spot 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Momzilla

    by: Unknown
Name: Staphanie Vaknor
Kaiju Name: MomZilla
Age:43
Hair style and color:Long, curly brunette hair, reaches her calves
Eye color:hazel
Skin:mixed, tan complexion. her palms and soles are lighter
Height: 50'
Clothes: currently makshift till she can be supplied proper clothes. A dark blue skirt and a black strapless top
Powers: Regeneration. Her regeneration causes her to require a high caloric intake when she does regenerate. Craves protiens cause thats what her body needs.
Where they live: Family lives in a suburban town, Serania. Stephanie is at a goverment facility for now.
Bio: Read on to find out

Stephanie is sitting inside what can be best described as a warehouse. It has some of her basic needs, a place to sleep and a bathroom. But the biggest problem is that she can't stand up straight because of the thirt foit high ceiling, a problem because she is fifty feet tall. Het shirt and skirt are just large pieces of clothe that are wrapped around her body. Beingbtold that better accomodations are being made for her. But when she asked about shoes for her bare feet, she was told it was too expensive to produce shoes in her size. So she has to go barefoot.

Stephanie sighs as she pulls her legs up to her chest, missing her husband and her daughter. Unfortunately, the government wants her to have limited contact with them until she has a better understanding of her fifty foot stature. She understands, as she is able to cruah a car like it was a paper cup, not to mention that it is very easy for her to step on something.

Stephanie looks down at her, curling her long, thick toes. When she was five feet tall, her feet were already sizeable at a woman's thirteen and a half. Now, at her current height, they are ten feet long, On her first trip over, she accidentally stepped on and crushed two cars. Thank God no one was in them.

Stephanie thinks back to when she first changed. Even though it was only a week ago, it seems like so much longer.

Stephanie was walkingbdown the street with her fourteen year old daughter, Becky. The day was nice, so a walk was very enjoyable. The next thung she knows, she hears tire squealing as a truck is losing control. She instinctively pushed her daughter out of the way as she was coverd in a chemical mixture. She expected to suffer third degree burns, but instead jt just felt warm. Then that's when it happened.

She remembers how her clothes started to feel tight on her body, her shoes feeling snug on her feet. Then shebsaw her daughter, who should have ben eye level with her, but wasn.t She was shorter.The moment her sock clad toe burst through the fronts of her shoes and the buttons of her blouse started to pop of, she knew what was happening to her. She was growing.

Her capri pants started to grip her legs, almost like a second skin, the seams tearing as her flesh bulged outward. Her shirt fared no better, tearingbalongbthe back as her widening body pushed it outward from th inside. Once her shoes gave way, her socks started tearing, her long toes protuding through the fronts.

As Stephanie's clothes fell away, she covered her ample, size F breasts with her arm, while she covered her womanhood with her free hand. As she rose up higher and higher, people continued to stare, as her daughter called out to her. Once she stopped growing, they all stood and watched, wondering if she would rampagenot not. Their minds put at ease when she sat down in the road, uxing her legs and long hair to preserve her modesty.

After an hoir of waiting with her daughter, her husband rushing to her side fifteen minutes after her growth, the Kaiju Specialty Forces, or KSJ for short, arrived.

The general approached Stephanie, the thirty year old woman, drwarfing Stephanie's six foot tall husband by a foot and a half. She made an offer, supplyinng stephanie with all her basic needs and relocating her family so they can still be together.

It been a week since then, and Stephanie's progress has been slow. Sha has been codenamed Momzilla, since that is what everyone has been calling her. She looks over as a door opens up, as General Alice walks in. She wonders what kind of training she will endure today.

You have the following choices:

1. Training

*Noteb*
2. She's allowed to explore the surrounding area.

*Noteb*
3. Surprise visit from her family

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845671-ATypical-Life-as-a-Kaiju-Giantess/cid/2371827-Momzilla