*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kate
  2. More
  3. A boy whose crush is a girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/1580531-Kate
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1847533
You are tortured by your crush with farts!
This choice: Kate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kate

    by: Portiswilliams
Nobody in the school liked Kate that much. She was extremely attractive, but being a goth and a bit of a know-it-all, she wasn't too popular. That's to say, nobody but you. You weren't much higher up the popularity scale and had the 0 confidence however, so you never really had the nerve to ask her out. So one day, in math class, you pass around a note saying "I'd give it all for you Kate, I love you". You dropped in her backpack, hoping she wouldn't know it was you. Half hoping, anyway.

Later that day, you went to the bathroom to take a piss when you turned around to see, who else but Kate! "(Insert name here)" she cooed seductively. You stood at her stunned. She was wearing those sexy black sweatpants of hers you always loved. She continued, "You know I can tell you're handwriting anywhere. That was really sweet." You nodded nervously, "Think so?"

She laughed in a dark yet sexy way. "Yep. I'll be honest, I didn't notice you before this but now that I see you, you're so...So...Perfect." She dragged you close towards her, you were centimeters away. "Umm, thanks Kate." She smiled deviantley, "It makes me so...So...Gassy."

You gave a confused expression as she dragged you to the bathroom stall, lightly pushed you on the ground, slammed her sexy booty on you and ripped a HUGE one one your face.

PRFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fart lasted for at least 7 seconds, her butt pushing more and more against your face as it continued.

"You like that? I did it JUST for you!"

Strangley enough, you did, licking her sweatpants as a sign of approoval.

Kate laughed. "Then let the fun continue!"

You have the following choices:

1. Kate's ready to "dump" you (Poop torture)

2. More farting

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Portiswilliams (UN: sethalbert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/1580531-Kate