*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sasha
  2. A girl whose crush is a girl
  3. You are...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/2939757-Sasha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1847533
You are tortured by your crush with farts!
This choice: Sasha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sasha

    by: Gross
You are at Sasha’s house and you're in the middle of a conversation with her. You're talking about what you were going to do for your birthday when she suddenly stands up from her chair and walks over to you.

"I have a gift for you." she says in a flirtatious tone with a huge smile plastered all over her face, which you return.

"Just close your eyes you’re going to love it" she says with a little teasing laugh as she holds her bloated stomach.

You close your eyes and soon you feel something soft on your nose bumped against it. Then you hear a little giggle. You slowly open your eyes to find that Sasha has her butt right in your face.

Before you can ask her any questions you are interrupted.

Pfffffffffttttttttttt

You crunch up your nose as you smell the sudden pungent wind that reeked of rotten vegetables blow on your face.

Pfffttttt

Sasha unleashes another foul blast that stunk of rotten eggs and cabbage.

She start grinding her ass on your face to smear the smell across your nose.

“What do you think of your gift?” She asks while giggling.

You have the following choices:

1. You admit you like it

2. You show disgust

3. You pretend you don’t like it

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gross (UN: grossodds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/2939757-Sasha