*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Have sex with him
  2. Smell his farts
  3. Deny his accusation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/3047997-Have-sex-with-him
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1847533
You are tortured by your crush with farts!
This choice: Have sex with him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Have sex with him

    by: Darkzhadow1177
He gets up and then turns to look at you, he smiled as he farted a bit. You got up and aimed your cock in his anus and began pushing in, he moaned as more of his thicc ass swallowed up your cock.

"Yes... more! Fuck my ass good! Dominate me, make me your farting bottom booty bitch!!!" Patrick moaned said you fucked his ass.

As you fucked him he farted, his smell driving you to fuck him harder, the sounds of his ass clapping and his moaning filled the empty classroom.

You stopped fucking him and pulled out from his ass, your tip coming out with a 'pop' and gaining a little whimper from Patrick.

"No.... put it back in daddy..." he begged as he sat on the floor and was resting his head next to your cock, and occasionally licking and kissing it.

"Ahem..." the voice of the principle called out.

Both you and Patrick turned to look at him, he was a black haired man who had hips like Patrick did, as well as an ass to match. He was a transsexual after all. He had his arms crossed as he tapped his foot.

You have the following choice:

1. He comes over to join and let you fuck his ass too, he's gassy too

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkzhadow1177 (UN: darkzhadow1177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/3047997-Have-sex-with-him