*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Justin Bieber
  2. A boy whose crush is a boy
  3. You are...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/1634303-Justin-Bieber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1847533
You are tortured by your crush with farts!
This choice: Justin Bieber  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Justin Bieber

    by: ConnorB90
You were best friends with Justin Bieber. You could hardly believe it yourself, one of the biggest pop stars on the globe and he was your best friend. The two of you were playing video games after a particularly difficult gig.

"I really need a relief after that gig," Justin moaned for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

"That's why you invited me over to play video games," you said. He smirked. Even though you didn't know it, the real reason he had invited you over was so that he could let out the farts he had been holding in over the gig on you.

"How about we make this interesting?" Justin tells you, not looking away from the game.

"What did you have in mind?" You asked, hesitantly. You had lost bets to him in the past that had not ended well.

"Next person to die has to be the other guys fart slave," he said. You were hesitant at first but then you realised that you had beaten him every time that the two of you had played this game in the past. Maybe this would be your opportunity to beat him.

"Deal," you said, shaking his hand. At that moment, he stood up and shoved his ass in your face. You couldn't see the screen and you were unable to push him off of you, no matter how hard you tried.

"I win," he said, as your character died.

"You cheated!" You complained, looking away from him.

"We never agreed that I had to win fairly," he smirked. You bit your lip, realising the mistake that you had made.

"Now then," he said, "How do you want to do this?"

You have the following choices:

1. He sits on your face and farts

2. He strips butt naked

3. He drags you to the bathroom for some scat fun

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ConnorB90 (UN: connorb90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/1634303-Justin-Bieber