*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/1993417-He-drags-you-to-the-bathroom-for-some-scat-fun
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1847533
You are tortured by your crush with farts!
This choice: He drags you to the bathroom for some scat fun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He drags you to the bathroom for some scat fun

    by: Blade
" Im not doing this Justin😂" You began to walk towards the bathroom to relieve yourself . You hadn't really been taking Justin seriously. But he was very serious . Once you closed the flushed the toilet and began washing your hands in this giant , expensive bathroom , Justin opened the door . He was naked except for his boxers , which kind of turned you on . You saw in his eyes just how serious he was . Justin closed the door and began walking towards you ."You know how I shoved my ass in your face when we were playing games right ? I almost let these bad boys out then . But I decided to wait until you couldn't escape them . I just hate to waste them" . He finished his sentence as he stopd right infront of you . You knew all to well how bad Justin's gas got , so you did feel a little tense . You tried to back up but you hit a wall . Justin , now inches from your face , turned around . His round ass was hugged really tight by the boxers and just all around perfect . He pressed his butt against your lower body and it felt very soft and warm . A little too warm . Then the smell hit you . Justin had released a silent fart on your groin and the smell was deadly . You immediately felt weak in the knees and fell on your butt . Justin took this opportunity to pull off his boxers and stand his butt directly infront of your face . You leaned against the wall hoping to catch your strength before it happend , but the smell of his ass was too strong . He hadn't even farted and all you could do was lean against the wall . Then it happend .

Bbblptblplllpoppppbppppppbppp

Justin released one of the wettest farts he ever produced . You covered your face , but pretty much everything else was doused from the shart . Justin's stomach rumbled nearly as loud as the shart as a warning for you to move . But the smell was still too strong.


Bblop

"Oh God Yes!"

Blllppppbpptttttt

"aahhhhhhhhhh"

With two small sharts , Justin had sent more pieces of shit on you than the first sharts .

You have the following choices:

1. Justin continues

*Noteb*
2. Justin has another plan

*Noteb*
3. You pass out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blade (UN: funnyfaced at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/1993417-He-drags-you-to-the-bathroom-for-some-scat-fun