*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847998-Escape-From-Vore-High
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1847998
For whatever reason, you must Escape From Vore High! Try not to end up in someone's gut.

For whatever reason, you must Escape From Vore High! Try not to end up in someone's gut.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is just like other vore/unbirth interactive stories, but with a twist:

You're trying to run away from the people who are going to eat you!


As such, a few rules:

0. SPELLCHECK MOTHERFUCKERS. USE IT.

0a. ALSO, POST WITH SUBSTANCE. THAT MEANS >5 WORDS.

0b. SAME WITH GRAMMAR. CHECK IT FIVE THOUSAND TIMES, IF YOU MUST.

1. You are and always MUST BE THE PREY. Remember, the people with growling bellies are going to gobble you up without so much as an afterthought. I understand that some of you may want to fight fire with fire, but too often it will blow up in your face.

1a. That being said, ALL THE "BASIC" TYPES OF VORE (UB, CV, AV, ORAL) ARE WELCOME. There are many ways for you to fail!

1b. Also, keep the vore soft!

2. Try and keep your chapters coherent, people.

3. Furries? In my interactive? NOPE.AVI

3a. Seriously, I do enjoy furries...but they have no place here in this interactive.

3b. Same goes for GT/GTS. None of that, now!

4. If you add a branch of choices that ends in digestion, BE SURE TO INVITE THE PLAYER TO GO BACK AND START THE BRANCH AGAIN, PREFERABLY FROM A DIFFERENT POINT. You know what they say about doors closing and opening.

4a. On that note, AGE REGRESSION IS ALLOWED, BUT SEE #4.

5. You, too, have the ability to vore and/or unbirth, but see #1. You're THE VICTIM.

5a. If you end up digesting/regressing people, it will lessen the chances of you escaping from Vore High because you'll be wasting time you could be spending by formulating an escape plan, so beware and stay sharp!

6. Herms are and always will be welcome, and you can play as one! Just remember that you're prey, ok?

6a. That being said, try not to turn half the damn interactive into a gigantic CV fest.

7. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EDIT CHAPTERS WITHOUT PERMISSION (though usually I'll give you a head's up).

8. The Main Character is assumed to be 18+, however, due to the nature of the subject matter, you may end up becoming someone's new child--or lunch!

8a. That being said, all other characters are assumed to be 16-18+. So, to put it into perspective, this would be a "Minor1" tag on AdultFanfiction.net
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847998-Escape-From-Vore-High