*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Goldilocks
  2. The Adventure Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848241-Fairy-Tales---No-Holds-Barred/cid/1916899-Goldilocks
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1848241
Exactly what it says on the tin. Any Fairy Tale. Any way. No Restrictions.
This choice: Goldilocks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Goldilocks

    by: Ace Jones
Goldilocks the story of a young woman with blonde hair who indeed was getting more than she bargained for when she met the three bears themselves.

Mama bear - mother of junior bear and wife of papa bear himself. Your basic housewife who has a job to support her family at any cost.

Papa bear - father of junior bear and husband of mama bear herself. Once upon a time he was the most successful and strongest champion Sumo wrestler in the world until he officially retired. Now he wants his son to follow in his footsteps and wants what's best for his family including the one wife he truly loves and for his son to follow in his footsteps as a future champion Sumo wrestler.

Junior bear - the only son of mama and papa bear themselves. Now an young adult bear he plans on not only moving out of his old home, but willing to follow in his father's footsteps as a future champion Sumo wrestler.

Now who's point of view do you follow?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bahamut626 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848241-Fairy-Tales---No-Holds-Barred/cid/1916899-Goldilocks