*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome Haruhi Club
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/1277550-Welcome-Haruhi-Club
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848310
Become two inch tall in Anime Haruhi Suzumiyi. Feel Free to add.
Chapter #1

Welcome Haruhi Club

    by: araval
You are Tom Anders. Today its your first day in new school. On the first period you were recruted by cute girl (Mikuru Asahina) to strange club.
After class you decide to visit the room of the Club. When you come to club room you have noticed on the table cookies and a piece of paper with the words "for the recruits done by Haruhi. Without thinking you decide to eat one. When you're finished eating you feel very strange after one or two minutes everything started to make increasingly larger and larger. From fear you passed. When you wake up you realize that you shrink to 2 inch tall and you are on the chair near the table. After one minut you see someone else come to club. Its............

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/1277550-Welcome-Haruhi-Club