*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848769-The-Shrunken-Roommate/cid/1278566-The-Guys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lopad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1848769
You shrink in a house with your five new roommates.
Chapter #1

The Guys

    by: Lopad
Your name is Eric and you're starting college in a month. You're going to share a house with five other guys. Today you are moving in. You pull up to the house. It looks pretty nice. You walk up to the porch and take the key that was mailed to you to unlock the door. Inside, are all five of your new roommates. It appears that you’re the last one to arrive and all of the other guys have already been acquainted. Everyone welcomes you in. They show you your room. From what you’ve seen, they all seem nice enough. As you start to unpack your things, you start to feel dizzy. You pass out. When you wake up, you’ve shrunk down to an inch tall. You leave your room to find help.


THE GUYS

Nathan-the athlete
Nathan plays soccer. When he’s not playing, he’s working out. He has short, dark brown hair and a thin yet muscular body. When he’s home, he likes to walk around in only his boxers. Good friends with Tyler and Matt.

Drew-the hipster
Drew likes to dress nice with the newest, trendy styles. He has long brown hair and is very tall and skinny. He likes Andre but can’t stand Matt.

Andre-the genius
Andre is incredibly intelligent but very shy at first. He plays piano and dances, so he keeps a nice body. He is of Asian origin. Andre tries to avoid the other guys in the house.

Tyler-the smooth guy
Tyler is very charismatic. His smooth words make him very popular with the ladies. He works out a lot with Nathan to maintain his body. He is always the life of a party.

Matt-the douchebag
Matt is constantly getting drunk and throwing parties at the house. He has a giant wrestler body. His favorite hobby other than having sex is torturing Andre with his colossal body. Sometimes he just walks around naked.

Who do you see when you leave your room?

You have the following choices:

1. Nathan

2. Drew

3. Andre

4. Tyler

5. Matt

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lopad (UN: iopad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lopad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848769-The-Shrunken-Roommate/cid/1278566-The-Guys