*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carlos
  2. Pretty Boy
  3. pick who starts the torture
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850070-big-time-rush-fart-torture/cid/1791845-Carlos
by didget
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1850070
btr farting on each other
This choice: Carlos  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Carlos

    by: SaJoker
After challenging his friend, Carlos, to a workout competition in their private gym, James decided it was time to let some of the dogs out. While both of them were sweating and breathing heavily, James looked up at the sweaty latino man and decided to have a little fun.

James stood up while Carlos sat, causing James' beefy butt to be at the same level as Carlos' face. It already smelled of sweat, but Carlos' expression of confusion soon turned into one of disgust when James blasted a long wet fart right in Carlos' face.

Carlos coughed as he felt the stinky air hit his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" Carlos demanded.

James smiled. "Well, since the workout competition was a draw, I thought I could prove my strength in other ways. Now bow down bitch!"

"What the hell?"

James was angry with Carlos' defiance, so he lowered his workout shorts and shoved Carlos' face into his wet meat, making him sniff the sweaty crack which also reaked of fart. Carlos moaned in disgust until James threw him down onto the bench and sat his smooth, beefy butt cheeks on the latino hercules' face.

Carlos tried to push James off, but James was stronger than Carlos, especially since the smell of James' booty was weakening Carlos.

"You like that, Baby?" Asked James

And Carlos said . . .

You have the following choices:

1. Yes I do, Papi

2. No! what's wrong with you

*Noteb*
3. I - I don't know

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didget has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850070-big-time-rush-fart-torture/cid/1791845-Carlos