*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Poker Farts
  2. Pretty Boy
  3. pick who starts the torture
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850070-big-time-rush-fart-torture/cid/1817326-Poker-Farts
by didget
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1850070
btr farting on each other
This choice: Logan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Poker Farts

    by: SaJoker
"I win! BOO YA!!!!" James laughed at Logan as he lost yet another game of cards.

Logan threw his deck down onto the table in anger.

"And you know what that means, buddy," James said. "You gotta do my laundry for a month. Maybe you could use my washboard abs to do it." James did a cocky dance while lifting his shirt to show off his hard, toned abs.

"Laugh now, but one day I will beat you."

James continued to laugh and slowly removed his pants, unbuckling his blue jeans right in front of Logan's face. "Alright but until then...keep the whites seperate."

James then smacked his meaty, spandex clad butt into Logan's face. Logan groaned in disgust as James rubbed his smelly, pretty boy butt all over Logan's face.

"Get off James!" Logan complained.

James grinned and removed his bubble butt from Logan's face. "That's just the tip of the iceberg, Logan. You're gonna be drowning in my underwear soon enough."

James made his way toward the door, flaunting his massively meaty glutes, with his jeans laying on the floor and his muscled legs bare. That was when Logan had an idea.

"Hey James!" He called. "Wait! How about another bet?"

James shook his head. "Sorry Logan, there's nothing else you can offer me."

"You sure about that? Here's what I suggest, if I win I don't have to do your laundry. You win...you can fart on my face."

Logan knew he'd captured James' interest when James cocked one eyebrow with a smirk. Alright, loser, you're on."

They played poker, and occasionally James let out some flatulence to give Logan a taste of his future, winking when he saw Logan's face twist in disgust at the manly stench.

Finally, the winner was . . .

You have the following choices:

1. James

*Noteb*
2. Logan

*Noteb*
3. Carlos and Kendall interrupt the game

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didget has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850070-big-time-rush-fart-torture/cid/1817326-Poker-Farts