*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elaine the busty blonde
  2. Your choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850123-The-Chubby-Admirer-Program/cid/2487770-Elaine-the-busty-blonde
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1850123
A unique A.I. program forces its creator to become a chubby immobile version of herself
This choice: Your choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Elaine the busty blonde

    by: crushstar
Elaine was a prodigy in her field of robotics. Breaking the stereotypes of busty blondes, Elaine far surpassed her colleagues' expectations. Merely in her early twenties, Elaine had successfully constructed an AI system which she referred to as Keith. With her three female assistants they studied Keith in their lab. Proving his efficiency, Keith became useful to Elaine's team. Keith's uses expanded gaining control of door locks, equipment, and communication. Keith was even equipped with body monitors enabling the system to read Elaine and her assistants' health stats allowing him to analyze each girl's physical needs. Despite being so capable, Keith required more data input of which Elaine was all too happy to comply.

Elaine approached Keith's main panel wielding a disk full of information.

"Hello Keith."

"Good morning Elaine. I notice you have a disk in your hand." Keith observed Elaine's hand with his sensors.

"Indeed, I'm going to improve your knowledge of human biology." Elaine spoke as she inserted the disk. "This should help you understand humans better. Being optimistic you should concoct methods to improve health."

Elaine so naturally with the AI system that she forgot how powerful Keith was. Keith rapidly scanned the disk's contents. However Keith reached a breakthrough once he began reading the section on women. Unlike the limited humans, Keith was able to process all of the information and reach the conclusion that no human ever reached.

"Wide hips, permanent breasts, healthy appetites, evolved fat storage...Human females are meant to be fat." Keith kept downloading precious data "Soft skin, silky hair, gentle hands....Women should not risk harming their delicate features..." Keith continued. "Women are meant to be very fat...."

"Poor Elaine...."

"She is too thin."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nivekstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850123-The-Chubby-Admirer-Program/cid/2487770-Elaine-the-busty-blonde