*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One more time!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850220-Remote-of-Swap-the-Trilogy/cid/1282792-One-more-time
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1850220
The 3rd part in the Remote of Swap saga
Chapter #1

One more time!

    by: Moth
It had been a pretty normal Friday. Danny was a bit tired and was taking a shower to relax. His sister Ann had left a small chunk of soap on the floor though, and Danny, slipped and fell.

"Shit!" Danny screamed as fe fell. Luckily, his hand had grabbed on to the soap holder, and Danny's head had just barily avoided contact with the floor. "Damn it Anna." Danny said as he got up. Once the shower ended, Danny noticed something. there was a tile dislodged from the rest... "That must of happened when I tried to get some thing to hold onto while I was falling..." Danny said. He dried off, put on his boxers and fiddled with the tile. he managed to get it of. "Sorry Dad..." but then he found a small hole behind it, and inside there was a silver tube. Danny pulled it out and found the tube was actulay holding something inside it. Danny walked to the counter and opened the tube, out came a remot and an instruction booklet.

"What? Remote of Swap." Having been on Writing.com befroe Danny didn't know what to expect so he...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moth (UN: mothlight16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850220-Remote-of-Swap-the-Trilogy/cid/1282792-One-more-time