*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She-Hulk
  2. Onwards ho!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1365389-She-Hulk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: She-Hulk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She-Hulk

    by: Unknown
Jennifer Walters smirked as she let the Blob's punch strike her on the stomach, the green heroine patting her mighty abs afterwards.

"Give it up Dukes, you're no match for me!"

But, as usual, the villain didn't listen and struck out again, She-Hulk easily dodging and grabbing Blob, throwing him over her shoulder and sending him into the side of a nearby building. Getting up, Blob charged again only for his body to crumple after She-Hulk landed a might strike on the mutant.

Knocked out, Jennifer easily toted the obese man on one shoulder and, after ensuring that the occupants of the building were safe and had Damage Control's card, she bounded away towards the nearest police department.

Watching all of this was Loki, the trickster god smiling as he thought of a fun prank to play on the green heroine.

Summoning his powers, he directed a spell at She-Hulk, knowing that soon...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1365389-She-Hulk