*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A swimming instructor
  2. 18
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/1564268-A-swimming-instructor
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854783
You are a man, about to have a the most humiliating day ever!
This choice: A swimming instructor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A swimming instructor

    by: Unknown
You arrive at your workplace, at the local amusement parks water park. You head into the change room, get changed, put your stuff away, and walk towards your post on the other end of the park. The park is just opening, there aren't many people here yet. Suddenly, you feel a weird gurgling in your stomach. Covering your mouth, you quickly run for the nearest bathroom, which happened to be a change room. Running into a stall and locking yourself in, you prepare for the worst, however you're okay. You use the washroom, and prepare to go back to your post, when you hear a girl talking to somebody. You think to yourself, that's weird, why would a girl be in the guys change room? You peek over, and your worst nightmares come true. The change room is flooded with guests as the park just opened, and they're all girls! You accidentally ran into the girls change room!

Freaking out, you pace around, thinking of what to do. You decide you should...

You have the following choices:

1. Try to make a run for it

2. Look around the changeroom

*Noteb*
3. Ask a girl for help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/1564268-A-swimming-instructor