*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new teacher
  2. 30
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/1962109-A-new-teacher
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854783
You are a man, about to have a the most humiliating day ever!
This choice: A new teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A new teacher

    by: Teraton
Standing at the entrance to the high school, you were feeling a little intimidated. It had been a long time coming, but you had finally landed a job teaching. Some U.S. History teacher had gotten injured; nothing life threatening, but enough to keep him off his feet for a while. That was where you came in.

You'd worked as a student teacher before, but this was new. This was just going to be you, and whatever group of 15-20 seniors you were charged with educating and looking after class period after class period. It wasn't going to be easy, history wasn't really a favorite among high school students, but you know that it'll be rewarding.

....Or so you thought.

As you march in through the front doors, some of the people inside were feeling anxious for different reasons. You were a new teacher; fresh meat for students and staff alike looking to 'break you in'. Some were looking to take it a bit far than others though, especially those who saw you as a cheap replacement for a beloved member of the faculty.

You get your first taste of this in....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your first class.

2. The teacher's lounge.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Teraton (UN: teraton_arm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/1962109-A-new-teacher