*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A bullied father
  2. 30
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/1965581-A-bullied-father
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854783
You are a man, about to have a the most humiliating day ever!
This choice: A meek man, who is easily bullied  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A bullied father

    by: Unknown
Chet had just celebrated his 30th Birthday but is just was not the same without his Sharron by his side true she had died a couple of years ago but he missed her day especially when he tried to disciple their kids, Chet was always really meek and tried not to make waves and was always bullied when he was younger but that changed with Sharron who loved him and protected him just the way he was. As he blew out his candles he looked around the table at his three kids. Sitting to the right of him was Billy, his oldest at fifteen years old and had become really arrogant, siting next to him was Kim, his only daughter who was thirteen and tried to act Sharron though it usually ended up with her babying him, and finally there was Nick, who was six and was the one who took after him the most in looks but had Sharron's strength of character. After the cake was finished Chet began to clean up as his kids left the table to go about their normal thing. When he was finished washing Chet turn back to the table to find one of his kid's sitting in his seat. It was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Billy (15 year old arrogant punk)

*Noteb*
2. Kim (13 year old mini mommy)

*Noteb*
3. Nick (six year old strong kid)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/1965581-A-bullied-father