*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Most Handsome Bastard
  2. 18
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/SHQG6R6F5-The-Most-Handsome-Bastard
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854783
You are a man, about to have a the most humiliating day ever!
This choice: A male model  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Most Handsome Bastard

    by: Maãlík
Your name is Perfection. Born to a human male from island backgrounds, & an anthro Tiger female. Both your mother & father are incredibly beautiful & handsome individuals, respectively. As such, they’re often complemented on their looks, & sought after on a daily basis. Even when they let people know they’re happily spoken for, people still try to make their moves on them. There was even a time where both of them were hit on at the same time by the same person, & that woman was a straight female!

With having 2 incredibly beautiful specimens come together, it’s no surprise that their offspring would be just as beautiful. As such, they named you “Perfection”, as they believed that you were the pinnacle of it for 2 people to create.

Coming from a well off family, you never wanted for anything. However, your parents did teach you human decency, communication skills, to be economically viable, & humility, as you can lose all the money you have right now in the blink of an eye. Preparing yourself for the world, you already bought your first condo, have a very good car, & work as a Male Model for a company called “The Hidden Beast”. A model company ran by a good friend of yours from high school who knew he’d be rich.

Your friend, Marco, a male Pheonix, knows the inner workings of every camera known to man, has been taking pictures since the first time you guys interacted in kindergarten. He also has had a keen eye for bringing out the beauty within a person with every shot he takes. Not to mention his silver tongue, which has gotten him sex, money, & opportunities that the average person can only dream of having. It was his hard work, charisma, & camera skills that got him his own company at the ripe age of 18, as well.

Now that we’ve set the stage, let’s get into the story, shall we?

———————————————————————

*Brrrrrriiiiing!!!*

Your cell phone rings as you groggily wake up from your deep sleep. You look over at your phone to see it’s your best friend, Marco, calling you…………at 6:00 in the morning.

You answer, begrudgingly: “………..Polo………..”

“Shut up, you corny son of a bitch.” Marco stated, laughing. “It’s gym time! Where are you?”

Your eyes sprang open. It WAS the weekday! & you had such a strict gym schedule to maintain your male body. You sprang up with the phone glued to your ear, “Shit!” Scrambling around to throw on any clean clothes you could find. “I was so exhausted from yesterday, Marco!”

Marco chuckled, “You know, for a dude who’s named “Perfection”, you sure do have your mistakes.”

You laughed, “Man, no one said I was perfect except my parents.” You shook your head.

“Yeah, except the world, me, every woman that’s ever tried to get with you, your teachers, AND all the female models that’s tried to fuck you.” You could feel Marco grinning through the phone.

Rolling your eyes, you exclaimed, “I’m just as normal as the next guy.” You finished up your hygiene, putting on your shoes & getting your keys to get to the car.

“Just make sure you get here in the next 5 minutes. Luckily I just started my warm up.” Marco said, stretching his wings.

Driving down the road, you informed him, “I’m already in the car.”

Marco heated up his body, almost emitting flames in the gym, “Now THAT’S the perfection I know!”

You got to the gym JUST in time to get warmed up with Marco. Today was chest day.

Marco looked down at you as you were doing your average 3x12 bench press, “You know what day it is today, right?”

Confused, you finished your last rep then looked him in the eye, “What day is it?” Marco looked extremely serious, so you reiterated, “Dude, with us being models, every MINUTE could be a special occasion. Just spit it out.”

Marco sighed, closing his eyes calmly, then looking back at you: “Perfection,
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maãlík (UN: loneplayboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/SHQG6R6F5-The-Most-Handsome-Bastard