*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855833-Fairy-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1855833
A fairy transforms you into her diaper-dependent daughter.

A fairy transforms you into her diaper-dependent daughter.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
If you like reading or writing interactive stories with AB/DL themes please join our Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/thicklypadded

You start the story as Michael, A man in his 20s.

You have been dating Sandra for almost a year but you still haven't had sex. You don't know it yet but Sandra is a fairy and sex with her will be life-changing.

The image mankind has of fairies is almost completely wrong. This is mostly due to deliberate misinformation on the part of the fairies themselves. Most of the time, they live among us as apparently normal people.

Fairies are all female and look especially beautiful and do not age beyond what humans would consider their mid-20s. They do have wings, but generally keep them magically hidden. They have other magical abilities too, including shrinking themselves to the size of more traditionally recognised fairies.

In order to reproduce, fairies must have sex with human males. The act magically transforms the men into young fairies, resembling human girls of about 10 years old. They are much more dependent on their new mothers than real human children of that age because technically, despite retaining their personality and memories of their old lives, they are babies.

This includes being completely incontinent. Young fairies need to wear diapers until they are initiated as fully-fledged fairies, at which point they gain their wings and magical abilities.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855833-Fairy-Story