*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eilowyn Honeyridge
  2. Character Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856570-Gluttony-and-Glory-Adventuress-WG/cid/1300192-Eilowyn-Honeyridge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1856570
Female adventurers discover a glittering, golden hoard... of calories.
This choice: Eilowyn Honeyridge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eilowyn Honeyridge

    by: DrywallDryad
Applying another glob of polish to her cloth, Eilowyn scrubbed and wiped until every last bit of undead flesh had been removed from her breastplate. It had been a big job -- partly because she was so conscientious, and partly because she was so busty. Of course, this wasn't a regular breastplate -- it was one of those form-fitting fantasy breastplates with individual cups. Nevertheless, it was now spic and span and shiny enough to see her rosy-cheeked face in.

She hung it back on the rack and, after admiring it for a moment, started in on her greaves, which were a rather big job on their own. She'd been waist-deep in ghouls for a good part of that last crypt, and her hips weren't anything to sneeze at size-wise either. Fortunately, if there was one thing the barracks of the Holy Order of Eola had plenty of, it was polish.

Suddenly, she heard something.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrywallDryad (UN: drywalldryad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrywallDryad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856570-Gluttony-and-Glory-Adventuress-WG/cid/1300192-Eilowyn-Honeyridge