*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. House of Meade
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/1340390-House-of-Meade
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1860225
Transformation in a world of wizardcraft and witchery
Chapter #1

House of Meade

    by: Yote
You are Master Janus Aeduuard-Kettlewell Meade, James to your friends, the latest iteration of the Meade family line and promising scholar of arcane lore.

The Meades are an ancient noble house. It has endured over three thousand years, its fortunes rising and falling and rising again countless times. In its time it has given the world some of its most noble heroes and roguish villains, but the one trait the Meades always share is their adaptability. In a world of constant change, it has served them well.

You are human, more or less. Nobody could accuse your ancestors of being selective about who or what they married into, and so your blood is more than a little green, your ears somewhat elven, but by most outward appearances you are human. More importantly, somewhere along the family line however, magic found its way into your blood. You have the Gift, and the power of sorcery no less, giving you a natural aptitude and unbinding you from any single Order.

Your looks are modest with dark hair and a slim, athletic build (turning to grey and girth in your later years).

Where in the long twisted adventure of life are you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/1340390-House-of-Meade