*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting Nelly
  2. THE BEGINING
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862329-INAZUMA-ELEVEN-GIRLS-FEET/cid/1413949-Meeting-Nelly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by poke
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1862329
You're a boy of 13 years old and you're interested in girls feet.
This choice: NELLY  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meeting Nelly

    by: mevanz
You where on your way to school just like any other day when you started thinking that maybe you should join the soccer club! I mean you didn't belong to any club and you do enjoy soccer. But the club was getting pretty famous ever since the won the soccer frontier. But hey it's worth a shot.

You arrived 30 minites before your first class so you go to check out the club room. You knocked on the door and much to your suprise Nelly Raimon answerd. "What Nelly Raimon what are you doing in the soccer club house?" You ask suprised. "What you don't know? I'm one of theyr'e mangers. If you're looking for the other members I'm the only one here right now." She replied. "Oh, well I just dropped by because I wanted to join the club." Nelly looked at you strangly "You really think we have spaces open right now? Didn't hink so." She begins to close the door but you block it with your foot "Wait isn't there anything I can do?" you ask. Nelly smiled a little "Well I could get you in if....

You have the following choices:

1. ...you become my footslave."

*Noteb*
2. ....nevermind actully."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mevanz (UN: mevans123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
poke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862329-INAZUMA-ELEVEN-GIRLS-FEET/cid/1413949-Meeting-Nelly