*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863407-Yu-gi-oh-Body-Swap
by WRN
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1863407
What title says. 40-160 or 60-240 GPs for real chapters.

What title says. 40-160 or 60-240 GPs for real chapters.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The characters of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series undergo changes.

He and she and other words like that be called the opposite gender must now be after the swap and has to be awake to make this reference first,

Physical, mental(optional on mental). Just keep things constant and must each be a male and female.

For the paths of those two characters, the changes always need to affect both.

They can also swap bodies with characters from a other anime series or video games, if they do put them at that place instead of in their world, they grew up and gain the person they swap bodies with memories.

You can put them in the world they grew up in, but everyone's memories that didn't swap their memories, are altered since knowing that person and the people that did, swap gain the new memories that alter around them as well as their own, sayYugi swapped bodies with Orihime from Bleach and remained, in his world he would gain the new memories that occur while what happened to him, since they were instead put into their world at birth, Yugi would gain those memories since their world changes as well as his own.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863407-Yu-gi-oh-Body-Swap