*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1761571-The-musclebound-neighbor-visits
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: The musclebound neighbor visits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The musclebound neighbor visits

    by: Unknown
You open your door to a know to find Brady, your next door neighbor. While neighbors, you'd never been that close. You'd invited him over for the occasional beer, but he normally didn't partake. His busy schedule as a personal trainer kept him away from the house. He never came over on his own. You always had to invite him over. So his arrival truly peaked your interest.

"Hey Brady", you say as you open the door. You notice he's just in a pair of tight running shorts, made from the thinnest Lycra you have ever seen. He's sweating from head to toe and you assume he's been working out. His muscles are larger than you remember from earlier this summer when you caught a glimpse of him working in his backyard.

"Hey." he says a bit sheepishly. "I hate to bother you, but I was working out in my garage, and I locked myself out of the house. My keys, phone, wallet, everything in the house. I'm not really dressed to go anywhere to try to get some help. Any chance I can borrow your phone to call a locksmith?"

"No problem, come on in." you respond in a voice that cracks a little. "Can I get you a glass of water or something? Phones right over there." as you point to the phone sitting on the end table next to the couch.

"I'm a little embarrassed to show up like this," he says as he looks down towards his drenched skintight shorts. "Thanks for the phone, think I'll pass on the water, but you're always offering me a beer, and that might put me a bit more at ease."

"No problem." you state as you leave to get the beer. When you return you notice that Brady is just staring at the phone. "What's wrong?" you ask.

"Nothing. Locksmith can't come out until Tuesday. What am I gonna do for 4 freaking days?" as he puts his head down into his palms.

"No worries. You can stay here as long as you need."

"Really? You don't mind? I just..." his words fade away.

"Look, I've wanted to get to know you better for a long time, and this will be our chance." you say.

"Well, you're gonna get to know all of me a lot better, because I've got nothing but these sweaty shorts and I gotta say, not to be rude, but I don't think your stuff is gonna fit me." he says with another sheepish smile.

"Ha!" you say with a big smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure I can stand to see you in your birthday suit. It's not much more than you've got on now anyway."

He looks up smiling. "Thanks"

"Besides, you've got nothing to hide with me. Here's your beer to help you loosen up and forget your worries." as you hand him the opened can of beer.

He takes a big swig of the beer. "FYI, I have a low tolerance for alcohol" he says. He takes another big swig and peels off his shorts and throws them in your face. "You asked for and said it didn't bother you!" he says with a full laugh.

You peel the sweaty Lyrca mess from your face and laugh as well. "Guess I did. See guy, I told you that you don't have anything to worry about." as you point your can of beer at his crotch. "Got one of them around here myself" you say with a big laugh as you look around the room, then down at your own crotch. "Oh yeah, that's where I put it." Brady let's out a huge laugh almost spilling the remainder of his beer.

Brady reaches over and pats your shorts. "You sure it's in there? I'd hate for you to lose something like that. Just let me know if you need help looking for it." As he touches your crotch, you feel a tingle shoot throughout your entire body. Your muscles tense and your shorts tighten.

"You feel that?" Brady says.

"Yeah" as he cuts you off.

"I don't know if it's the beer or what, but that felt like ... " his words fade off.

"Go ahead...say it" you say encouragingly.

"like... like I shot my wad." He says.

You laugh out loud. "you got that right." You don't know if its the magic that Daira put in you or what, but you notice that your arms and chest are swelled up a bit, and your stomach has flattened. You see no change in Brady.

"This might sound weird, but can we try something?" you say.

"Uhhh", Brady hesitates. "I don't" as you interrupt him.

"Don't worry. All I want you to do is do some push ups, while I put my had on your back." you say.

"What's that supposed to do?" he says.

"I don't know for sure, but after I try it out, I'll tell you everything! I think it has something to do with a vision I had earlier". He gives you a strange looks but proceeds.

Brady, in all his naked glory gets down on all fours and assumes a push up position. You place your hand squarely on his lower back. It is still hot with sweat from his earlier workout. He begins doing push ups and a slow steady pace. He lets out a big exhale and a small grunt with each push up. Besides your shorts tightening from watching him you notice that ...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1761571-The-musclebound-neighbor-visits