*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An out of shape woman
  2. Daira's Last Gift
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1795394-An-out-of-shape-woman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: An out of shape woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An out of shape woman

    by: lolcatz
A house wife. Barbara was a stay at home mom. She hated it. It made her overweight, with her hips being notoriously wide, her once firm and perky breasts started sagging due to the wight gain over the last few years. Her husband has been away for quite some time now, working all around Europe. Plus having three children didn't help her on her quest of weight loss. All in all, she was fat, with sagging breasts, notoriously wide hips and an ass out of jelly. Her children were Jamie, a jock. He was ripped with muscle, which Barbara would love to have; Ariana, she was 13 years old, but definitely more fit than her, she was swimming and running and doing all sorts of things which Barbara could only dream about; Finally, she had little Jessica, only being 4 years old, not much to say about her yet, she's still incontinent though, which proved to be a big problem with maintaining the house for Barbara.

Then, Barbara felt a sudden headache, she dismissed it at first until she wasn't able to move, a face suddenly appeared in front her, it looked like it was made out of clay, 'mortal, today is your lucky day, you are able to gain the muscles of your foes, and bask in glory as everyone around is weak and puny!' She bellowed. 'This is some projection, I must be sleep deprived, this can't be real!' You shouted back, but the clay face vanished, and you suddenly felt a tingle across your whole body.

It was worth a try, you wanted to see what it's like to not be fat anyways.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolcatz (UN: zenik10000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1795394-An-out-of-shape-woman