*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a fortunate beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867061-hypnotic-flip-flops/cid/1334568-a-fortunate-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867061
Jessica acquires a power to live out her passion for flip flops and girls feet
Chapter #1

a fortunate beginning

    by: Slayen Lucius Darkbright
Jessica was on her usual late night walk, she was silently walking through the streets of the city with a look of absolute boredom. Jessica was tired of her everyday life and desired a drastic change in her life, she had often read story of far of lands and magical creatures and often desired to join them, at one point she even considered taking a year off to travel the globe but due to her shy and un-ambitious nature she never acted upon these desires and simply stayed at home reading more fantasy. even her intense fetish was kept to her self, Jessica was frustrated at her own inability to act upon her desires and as usual she resolved to change herself but was imprisoned by her own personality and could not act without a good push.

as she walked through the streets her own mental silence was broken when she noticed a old beggar woman in a long trench stumble into the road unconscious, Jessica was shocked at this random turn of events and was stood their in a surprised silence unable to move, seconds later she noticed a careless driver speeding towards the unconscious woman and quickly scanned the area hoping to notice a passing hero, with no sign of a miracle rescue Jessica act with out thinking. as the car drew closer to the beggar woman Jessica rushed to her rescue, seconds before the streets were paved with the woman's blood Jessica grabbed her arm and with a strength like a mother saving their child pulled the old woman out of the streets.

the beggar lady regained consciousness soon after and had immediately realized what had happened and with a dry cold breath she said to Jessica "you *cough* you-you saved my life, how *cough* how *cough* how can I ever *cough* repay you?", Jessica feeling uneasy about the whole situation desired more than anything to get home "it was noth-" the beggar lady immediately knew what Jessica was going to say and interrupted her "it was not *cough* not nothing, i may *cough* not *cough**cough have much *cough* time left but *cough* you still *cough* saved me *cough**cough**cough*" the beggar lady mustered all her strength and stood up, she reached into her coat and pulled out a small jewellery box and handed it to Jessica "take this *cough*, it's my most *cough* prized possession, use *cough* it wise-*cough*ly" before Jessica could get a word in edgeways the woman slipped of into night.

Jessica's curiosity got the better of her she carefully opened the reveal it's contents, to her surprise it appear the be a 3 fingered severed monkeys hand, Jessica immediately understood what it was having read the story of "The monkeys paw" which granted a person 3 wishes but they came at a price as do most story's of magically obtaining wishes. being both curios and hopeful Jessica decided to make a wish, being some one who had often thought of this concept she had long decided what her first wish would be "I wish that my next wishes would go exactly as I want them to and that I would suffer no consequences from them or any of my future actions", Jessica stood staring at the monkeys paw expectingly for in the story the monkeys finger would close upon granting her wish.

Jessica stood for a moment but nothing happened "I should have known it wouldn't- " as she was speaking the monkeys finger close and Jessica jumped back in surprise, her wish came true and now she would be safe to make 2 more wishes, Jessica knew what her second wish would be "I wish that I would be more confident" the monkeys finger closed faster than it did the first time, she instantly felt the effects of the wish just made and it caused her to widely smirk and her third wish had flowed forth from her mouth "I wish that I was omnipotent" the monkeys finger closed causing Jessica to burst into laughter "ha ha ha-ha hahahahahahahahahaha!!!". she dropped the monkeys paw and walked away gleefully.

Jessica had decided to walk all the way to her best friend Kate's house, she knocked on the door and Kate immediately answers "oh Jessica what are you doing here?" Kate was 18 being born a few months earlier to Jessica, she was a slender brunette with long hair, she was 5 ft 6 and had green eyes, she was wearing a light blue t-shirt a black mini-skirt and on her feet were black flats. Jessica smiled "can I come in for a moment" Kate feeling no animosity towards Jessica complied, they entered Kate's living room "what is it Jessica?" Jessica replied "could you do me a favour?" Jessica lifted up her hands showing that she was holding a pair of pale blue flip flops with black straps "could you try these on?". Kate was shocked at Jessica's request, Kate had the opposite opinion towards feet than Jessica and had never worn a pair of flip flops in her life, Kate knew, that Jessica knew this, although Kate was unaware of Jessica's fetish.

Kate answered Jessica's request "why on earth would I do that?", Jessica anticipated Kate's answer and said "if you do I'll buy you a chocolate bar" Kate was a avid fan of chocolate and would do most things with in reason for some, Kate contemplated Jessica's request "I'm not sure" Jessica pleaded "come on, I'll even put them on your feet for you", Kate was surprised at Jessica's desperation but reluctantly agreed "all right fine let's just get this over with" Kate sat down on her sofa while Jessica got her knees at Kate's feet, she lifted Kate's right leg in the air and slid her black flat of off her foot, Kate's feet were things of beauty, as soon as her foot hit fresh air, it's smell instantly reached Jessica's nose, the odour brought utter joy to Jessica although she kept this hidden from Kate, she repeated this action with Kate's left foot which doubled her pleasure

Jessica had trouble hiding her pleasure from Kate so she tried to distract her instead "you know Kate" Kate's interest arose Jessica lifted Kate's right leg and began to slowly slide the flip flop on to her foot "these are very special flip flops" as soon as the toe post slid in between her toes Kate felt ill "I don't feel so..." Jessica put Kate's right foot down and continued talking "I made them myself" Kate was suprised at the usually clumsy Jessica but was helpless as Jessica raised her left leg "Jessica i think we should sto-..." Jessica interrupted Kate as she started to slowly slide the left flip flop on "I made them just for you :)" as soon as the toe post slid in between her toes Kate stiffened up, her eyes went blank and seemed no more than a shell.

Jessica smiled at her reaction and put her leg down "Kate?" Kate's feet came to attention "these are 'hypnotic flip flops', don't you just love them?" Kate wiggled her toes "yes master", Jessica stood up "as soon you put them on you obey my every command, isn't that great" Kate wiggled her toes "yes master", Jessica was overjoyed at the situation "oh and you wiggle your toes when you speak, stand" kate wiggled her toes "yes master" Kate stood up "the effects of the flip flops work even when your not wearing them, but i love a girl in flip flops, so Kate what do you think of your knew flip flops? kate wiggled her toes "I hate flip flops, master" Jessica perked up even more "well from now on you love flip flops and obeying me" kate wiggled her toes "yes master", Jessica had a idea "now go back to being who you were but don't forgot what i told" kate wiggled her toes "yes master" she loosened up

Jessica was deciding what to do next now that she was all powerful "now what should we do?"



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slayen Lucius Darkbright (UN: bluecarbonite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slayen Lucius Darkbright has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867061-hypnotic-flip-flops/cid/1334568-a-fortunate-beginning