*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868300-Naruto-foot-fetish-madness
by ccc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1868300
Naruto girls get their feet pamper

Naruto girls get their feet pamper

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
So as always in this stories i have to lay down some rules oh but i know 75% of you just came here to read so just skip this and enjoy.
1 NO sex i can allow a foot job but you have to make it a reward.
2 don't forget they're ninjas so if you wanna go with some crazy jutsu that makes the victim die if he not worship the caster feet once a day you can.
3 about ino's mind controlin jutsu you can use it to make them sing an enslavement contract but not for anything else.
4 don't kill the characters not a single one if you do i will erase it.
5 I allow other fetishes but only anal, wedgies, toilet, and human horse (i think that's it's name.) but only if is brief (like 2 to 4 chapters) and then you go back to foot fetish
6 I however don't allow the cuckold fetish sorry guys no
7 no guys feet sorry but if you like that you can check this outhttp://www.Writing.Com/main/interact/item_id/1635608-Kingdom-Hearts-Boy-Feet
8 don't start with the huge list of chapters of you want this shinobi yes or no i will delete them i mean they kill the story completely
9 I don't really care about grammar but make it... readable
enjoy writing and reading guys
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868300-Naruto-foot-fetish-madness