*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870339-Cosplay-Gone-Wrong/cid/1346977-It-begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1870339
You are a boy and have an anime loving sister. When you badmouth anime she gets revenge.
Chapter #1

It begins....

    by: Vanilla Thunder
Your name is Evan and you hate anime. You think it's stupid and has no meaning. The only anime you'll watch is Pokemon. But your sister loves it. Your sister, Melody, always goes to those stupid conventions and dresses up like a character. You think it's really dumb. But then one day you say something wrong about it. Lets recap shall we?

"Mel, why do you insist on dressing up for that stupid convention" Evan said.

"Because it's fun, you should try it" Melody said.

"I think it's stupid and I would hate it" Evan said.

"Well, you like Pokemon, maybe a character from that, tell you what, come to the con tomorrow and I will be able to convince you" Melody said.

"Yeah, I'll bet you can!" Evan said smugly.

"Okay then since you are so sure you won't be convinced.."

"What?

"Lets make a wager. If I can convince you I get to choose your costume"

"Fine! There's no way in hell you can convince me anyway!

However, in the end, she did. Being a 15 year old boy with raging hormones and the scantily clad girls convinced you that maybe the con wasn't that bad. So in the end she won. You are now sitting in her room waiting for her to unveil your costume.

"Hurry it up Mel! I want this over and done with now!" Evan said

"I'm just getting the final parts together!" Mel screams from the other room.

She walks back in with something behind her back. She pulls the costume out. It is...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870339-Cosplay-Gone-Wrong/cid/1346977-It-begins