*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maddie's room
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870381-Shrunk-at-home/cid/1400237-Maddies-room
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1870381
You shrink at home with your family PLEASE ADD!!!!!
This choice: Maddie's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maddie's room

    by: Unknown
You decide that Maddie is your best option after all her room is right next to where you shrunk. She is old enough to understand you situation unlike Haley and James, but not as moody as a 14 year old like Megan. You walk over to her door and push it open. You look around at the room the main walls are a regular pink and the celing is a hot pink color. You keep looking around and see a white twin bed with an old dresser that looks like a three story building to you. You also see two doll houses that you could easily fit in with three cars, a hummer, a pink convertable, and a jeep parked outside. You see many dolls that make you look like a small child next to them all around the room. Maddie is not good at keeping her room clean.

Where are you going to go first?

You have the following choices:

1. the dollhouses

2. Meddie's bed

3. Maddie's dresser

4. check out the dolls

*Noteb*
5. Check out the cars

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870381-Shrunk-at-home/cid/1400237-Maddies-room