*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870381-Shrunk-at-home/cid/1402233-No-underwear
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1870381
You shrink at home with your family PLEASE ADD!!!!!
This choice: No underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

No underwear

    by: WritingGirl
Half of your dream was coming true...and the other half you could imagine being caught on fire, turning to ash. Before you had even taken a look around, the shadow that overcame you was like an eclipse. The privates under the skirt you were looking...new, that was probably the best way you could describe it. Her legs were tight as well as her rump, no doubt she was a runner, and between her legs were unshaven and clean. It only took a few seconds of staring before you realized your mistake, you'd be standing here like a deer in headlights. No matter how much you wanted to stare and be with girls, being under one at this size would get you no where.

You have the following choices:

1. Escape from being sat on

2. Pinned under some privates

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingGirl (UN: realgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870381-Shrunk-at-home/cid/1402233-No-underwear