*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What to check out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1349596-What-to-check-out
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871014
Walking along a road ends with either vore, unbirth, or anything else you can think of.
Chapter #1

What to check out

    by: thewriter536
You are walking along a long, deserted dirt road, miles from any town or city. You look around you, and all you see is endless miles of farmland with small patches of trees mixed in. You have been walking almost all day, so you are getting tired. With only a few hours until dark, you decide to try to find somewhere to stay for the night. As you enter yet another long stretch, you notice on your immediate right an open field dotted with trees. You also see at the end of the long stretch of road is a farmhouse and barn. Also spread out along the strip is a patch of woods. You decide to check out...

You have the following choices:

1. Open field

2. Farmhouse

3. Barn

4. Patch of woods

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1349596-What-to-check-out