*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871073-MLPFiM-The-Princesses-and-The-Queen
by Forte
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1871073
Hot summer day at the beach..with 4 Anthro Royal beautys

Hot summer day at the beach..with 4 Anthro Royal beautys

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this erotic story, the characters A.K.A The Princess's and the Queen are Anthros. Which means they have the assets of what humans have, like breast,arms, bellybuttons etc. Though there face's & colors are how you expect them to looks like in the show, there legs however are Hooves so your foot-fetish is now turned into a Hoof-fetish.

For the setting of this is an Alternate Universe
..in a way. In this world, Ponie's & Humans live along side each other in harmony. Equestria & Earth are pretty much the same, though Celestia & Luna still do there magic to change Day & Night.

The girls you'll be pleasureing to your hearts content are
Princess Celestia
Princess Luna
Princess Cadence
Queen Chrysalis

^ Those selected characters are the only ones in this story besides you. As for rules, do what you want. Play with there hooves, kisses them, sex them, Hell, finger fuck there bellybuttons. Just have fun.

I'll also send some GP around 200 to anyone who submits a chapter

Oh, heres a pic of what they looks like as anthros & what they are wearing during at the beach

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/152/1/4/mlp_princesses_and_the_queen_...

^ Art done by the artist ss2sonic and where I got the name from. Now go buck wild
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871073-MLPFiM-The-Princesses-and-The-Queen