*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. new day, new body
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871978-a-new-BBW/cid/1353457-new-day-new-body
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jack
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1871978
your a man who was transformed into a BBW overnight and try to live your new life.
Chapter #1

new day, new body

    by: jack
As the harsh sun rose into the sky signaling that morning had come to the residents of this sleepy little town. Mack slept little that night and the suns rays were like daggers in his eyes. He groaned until he forced himself out of bed. as he sat at the edge, he noticed his body felt... heavier. He ignored the sensation as having recovered from the previous night. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked down to see two massive breasts. He had gained a lot of weight over night, it seem. he felt his new bust and felt shivers of pleasure shoot through his spine as he rubbed his hardened. nipples. As he moved his hands down his body, he felt his fat hips, big ass, and his round, swollen tummy. His massive thunder thighs hid between them something Mack had to experience. he reached in between his thighs and underneath his pubic hair to find a fat, moist pussy. SHE quickly pulled HER hand away to take stock of the situation. what do you do next?

You have the following choices:

1. test out your new body

2. get some clothes that fit

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack (UN: sonicfreak04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871978-a-new-BBW/cid/1353457-new-day-new-body