*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872173-Revenge-of-the-Geek-Gal/cid/1706861-Micro-Dweeb
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1872173
Edna has been pushed around for too long. Revenge came in the form of a size device...
This choice: She's microscopic, easily 1/100th of an inch or smaller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Micro Dweeb

    by: Lelouch
Edna grinned and immediately pulled the trigger, words couldn't describe her ecstasy at becoming a giantess and crushing all her problems underfoot. This was her grand moment, her ascent. The girl closed her eyes and just let herself relish the moment. In mere moments Edna would become so large this entire school would be but a speck before her sandals. And Heather less than dirt.

"What...the fuck...?" Heather slowly mumbled under her breath.

"Edna! What's happening to you?" Ruthie's shrill voice asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Ruthie. I'm just-" Edna opened her eyes. "-Growing...?" Edna's eyes locked with Heather, who should have been about as tall as Edna's hips. But instead it was Edna who was only as tall as her knees.

"No you're shrinking!" Ruth shrieked.

"What the?!" Edna looked to the size gun in her hands, now comically over-sized in her child-like palms. Her frantic eyes glanced at the three main dials she installed. One dial was to determine how quickly the target's size would change, Edna opted to keep it a slow steady transformation so she could enjoy slowly towering over Heather. That was where it needed to be just fine. The other was how powerful the blast would be, in this case maxed out for ultimate growthage. But the last dial was the problem. Instead of Grow it was very clearly set to Shrink.

"Edna you idiot!!!" The genius cursed herself aloud. Her fingers fumbled in a hurried panic to fix her mistake before her hands would become too small to operate her device. Now less than two feet tall Edna hurried worked the dial back to where it needed to go and pointed it at herself.

"Oh no you don't!"

That familiar, evil voice ruined everything.

With a simple smack Heather sent the size gun flying from Edna's small hands effortlessly. With a loud clank the device smacked against a locker. Immediately Edna made a dive for it, now less than a foot tall but Heather was far too fast. The diva's fingers wrapped themselves around Edna's tiny body and hoisted her up. Heather clenched the puny girl in her fist as she brought her to her increasingly large face. "I don't know what you're trying to do but I'll be damn sure you don't get away with it." The girl continued to casually chew her gum and blow a bubble the same size as Edna. Everyone aside from Heather was dumbfounded by the sight of Edna continuing to shrink away in the woman's grasp. Only Heather had the clarity of mind to walk to the lockers and pick up Edna's size gun. A casual glance at the clearly labelled dials told her everything in an instant.

"Oh wow...You idiot!" Heather cackled. "How could you be smart enough to make a gun that can shrink and grow things. But be dumb enough to forget to set it to Grow!" Her laughter continued. "You loser! You almost had me but you were too much of a loser to even pull that off right!" Heather opened her palm and balanced the tiny girl effortlessly on it. "You deserve this. Now you get to be the pathetic ant you are!"

"Give it back Heather!" Edna screamed defiantly at the bully.

The sight of this girl no bigger than her fingers bossing her around sent Heather into another fit of laughter. "You guys hear that? The bug wants her gun back! Too bad." She twirled the device playfully in her fingers, "This thing belongs to people, not bugs." In her palm Edna grew smaller, "Wow, how small are you gonna get bug girl? At this rate you'll be less than an ant!"

"Edna!"

"Hmm?" Heather looked to Ruth. "You're still here? Scram!" She pointed the gun at Ruth. "Before I shrink you too."

The girl's eyes were conflicted. It was clear she wanted to help her friend but the threat of becoming that small too stopped her.

"I said beat it!" Heather waved the gun, scaring Ruthie enough she turned and ran.

"Heh, what a pathetic little girl. Speaking of..." Heather turned her eyes back to Edna and laughed. The whole interaction with Ruth took ten seconds tops. But in that time Edna went from bug-sized to speck-sized. If it wasn't for the fact this speck clashed against Heather's flawless skin it wouldn't have even been visible. But even that was too big for a bug like Edna. Heather watched in fascination as the speck soon vanished and shrunk to...She couldn't even find something to compare it too. It was just a microbe that was barely visible in a wrinkle on her palm. That was Edna.

"Serves you right for trying to stand up to your superiors." Heather sneered. "I always knew you were a dweeb Edna but seriously. Even I thought you were better than this...Guess I was wrong." She shrugged. "Thanks for the toy though. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it. In fact..." The possibilities raced through her head. "I think I'm going to cut class today. I have better things I need to do."

You have the following choices:

1. Heather shrinks everyone in the school

2. Heather has plans for Edna

3. Heather points the gun at herself

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872173-Revenge-of-the-Geek-Gal/cid/1706861-Micro-Dweeb