*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Begins stripping off YOUR clothes
  2. Day One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872631-Enslaved-to-Harley-Quinn/cid/1412739-Begins-stripping-off-YOUR-clothes
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1872631
Joker is dead, Harley is bored.. And decides she wants a new toy
This choice: Begins stripping off YOUR clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Begins stripping off YOUR clothes

    by: Carl
She takes out a nice and you freeze in wild eyed terror. She wasn't going to cut you (at least not yet) though. She just wanted to cut your clothes off. Normally a hot woman in close proximity to you would have given you a raging boner but terror had shrunk your manhood to pathetic size. Harley mocks your manhood before bringing out a steel chastity device.

"My little squirt doesn't get to squirt? Get it? Hahahahha ahhhh, I kill me."

The wretched device would prevent you from getting a full hard on. Worse the damned thing actually had SPIKES on the inside so even getting hard would be excruciatingly painful. Why did this happen to you? How could you have been so unlucky to cross paths with this cruel sadist?

Now that Harley has you naked and in chastity what is her next move?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872631-Enslaved-to-Harley-Quinn/cid/1412739-Begins-stripping-off-YOUR-clothes