*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To mate with them
  2. More
  3. Looking For Birth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873917-Nature-Walk-In-Spring/cid/1581730-To-mate-with-them
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1873917
Taking a nature walk in the woods in the spring could end with you vored in many ways.
This choice: To mate with them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To mate with them

    by: thewriter536
You have always dreamed about mating with a wild animal, and so you have decided on this fine spring day to hopefully go out and do so. Of course you have planned this somewhat by research on the internet, by which you found some pills. Supposedly these pills, when taken properly, change your dna so that if you mate with a wild animal, either you or the animal could end up pregnant. So you first took the pills, then you left all your clothes at the entrance to the forest, entering totally nude and ready to either impregnate or be impregnated. Which is it?

You have the following choices:

1. You're looking to get pregnant

2. You're looking to impregnate

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873917-Nature-Walk-In-Spring/cid/1581730-To-mate-with-them